Hello Free Spirits,
For my boyfriends birthday I decided to surprise him with a two day trip to Niagara Falls! You can find the detailed blog post about our adventures here : Niagara Falls-Romantic two Day Trip
For our romantic vacation we stayed at the Best Western Hotel in Niagara Falls Canada.
Here are some photos of the hotel. At the end of the article there is information about where I booked it and the location details as well as photos of the surrounding attractions.
I booked the room(selecting the couples package) through Groupon. I payed no more than $105 including the taxes for our package. The hotel package was a great value and included many other extras such as:
- Complimentary passes to mirror maze, laser tag, mini putt and the haunted hallways and access to niagara’s scariest haunted house.
- Two passes to Peller Estates, and Trius Wineries for winery tours and tasting at Wine Country Vintners.
- A $25 credit towards the Niagara Fallsview Casino
- A voucher for $15 off the IHOP attached to the hotel. The prices for this IHOP I believe were slightly higher than for other restaurants. SO I’m not sure how much of a deal you would be getting.
View from our balcony
The location was great! The area surrounding the hotel was more appealing to adults than children and families. If you are going to Niagara Falls with the family I would recommend staying somewhere around the Clifton Hill strip. The Clifton Hill strip has more activities kids and teenagers would enjoy.
A few great things about the Hotel’s location:
It was a 10 minute walk to the boardwalk to see the American and Canadian Falls. Horn blower cruises was a 15 minute walk from the hotel. Clifton Hill was a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
Attractions less than 5 minute walk from the hotel:
- The Fallsview casino(3 minute)
- The SKylon tower (5 minute )
- Indoor Skydiving(4 minute)
- Niagara Falls IMAX theatre was right in front of the hotel
- Margaritaville restaurant/bar and daily karaoke(2minute)
- Dragonfly nightclub(3minute)
Overall I was very satisfied with the hotel and I will be back for another night in the future! Here are my overall impressions with this hotel:
- Location: 8/10
- Room Interior: 8/10
- Included Extras: 8/10
- Parking at hotel: 5/10 (it was very expensive $18 for a day compared to $5 per day in areas around the hotel) A tip there are ($5 a day)parking lots behind the hotel as well as beside the hotel.
- Staff: 8/10
- View: 7/10
- Walls were sound proof
- Lots of storage space
- The hotel is going through renovations so it will be nicer in the future which is great as it is already nice.
For more information about the hotel check out their website at http://www.bestwesternfallsview.com
To book a Niagara hotel with a Groupon click here: Groupons in Niagara and search Niagara Falls.
I hope you enjoy niagara Falls if you are making a trip down there anytime soon! Either way I hope that you enjoyed the article! Enjoy your travels my Free Spirits!
Love, Nicole N