- Website: http://maisonsmith.ca
- Adress: 23 Rue Norte Dame, Québec. This cafe is right in Place Royale. From the cafe windows you see the Notre-Dame-des-Victoires church.
This place has very high reviews and I am not surprised, they have a large selection of baked goods, coffees and teas. As well as a cozy, *wanderlust like decorated interior!
*wanderlust-a strong desire to travel
They also offer great lunches and they serve gourmet sandwiches.
The inside is very nicely decorated with nice white cabinets and the reoccurring theme of the cafe seems to be travel, as there are many maps on the walls.
I ordered two macaroons: Creme Brulee flavour and lavender. Both were delicious! I also tried their coffee which was delicious! Everything was amazing quality and very affordable! My coffee was less than $2 and so were each of the macaroons!
Nicole’s Ratings of the Maison Smith Cafe
- Quality of food: 9/10
- Atmosphere: 8/10(could get crowded when busy)
- Interior design: 9/10
- Prices: $(very good price for what you are getting especially in that location)
- Service: 8/10(one person working on a Sunday afternoon)
- Free WIFI!!
- Overall rating: 9/10
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends when they visit Old Quebec city!
Have a great day my loves,
Nicole N 🙂
Check out my other blog posts about Place Royale and Quebec City